To sell your property
To sell your property we operate as follows:
- We drop by to value your property free of charge and go through and discuss our valuation with you.
- If you decide to appoint us as your real estate agents we draw up a contract for a minimum period of 3 months.
- We open the sales file and apply for all the relevant documents to the municipality, the land registry, notary, etc. This considerably expedites the signing of the sales agreement when a buyer is found.
- We compile a detailed description of your property to inform potential buyers as exhaustively as possible.
- Your property is advertised on the usual real estate websites and on our own website. Furthermore, in consultation with you, we examine any other channels we could tap to give your property maximum exposure: e.g. newspapers, the local press, flyers…
- Flexible viewing arrangements: weekends, evenings… Candidates are welcomed professionally and are given all the time they need to view the property. They are also given a professionally designed, comprehensive fact sheet to take a way which they can peruse at their leisure.
- You are kept up to speed on who has expressed an interest in your property. For your convenience, we issue you with a login code so that you can follow any developments on your property via our website.
- We negotiate on your behalf, draw up the sales agreement and remain by your side until the sales deed is signed.
- We are at your disposal to provide you with any technical and legal advice you may need.
- No foal = no fee
“At Immpro Real Estate, it's all about you…”